Generally required by state law, commercial bonds offer a guarantee for some aspect of your work and guarantee an operator’s commitment to the laws regulating their industry. These bonds allow businesses to gain the licenses and permits to lawfully operate. They also assure your customers that your business is trustworthy.
Louisiana Insurance Services offers a variety of commercial bonds, including license and permit bonds, public official bonds, notary bonds, notary errors and omissions bonds, federal bonds and other miscellaneous surety bonds. Contact us to discuss your commercial bonding needs.
Guarantee your commitment to the law
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Supply bonds
- License and Permit Bonds – Contractor License; Highway and Street Permit; Agent/Adjuster/Broker License; Fuel Dealer; Professional License; Automobile Dealer; and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds – Administrator; Executor; Guardian; and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official – Notary Public; Sheriff; Deputy Sheriff; Constable; Jailer; County/City/School Treasurer Bonds; Court Clerk; Loan Closing Attorney; and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds – Plaintiff Replevin; Plaintiff Attachment; and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
- ERISA (Pension Plans),
- Business Services Bonds (e.g. janitorial, home health care or security)
Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage
- Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.
What does it cover?
Our friendly agents will walk you through the steps necessary to find the right policy for your needs. Let us help you make the right decision that's stress free.